Make money online the fast, easy, and efficient way

Make Money Online

Monday, January 1, 2007

Making Money from Blogging

Blogs are a popular source of information and traffic since anyone can make one.
Businesses are realizing that they can make money from people's post.

There are several ways to make money from your blog.

1. Put ads on your blog. This is pretty straight forward and self-explanatory.

2. Try to sell some product with your blog. This is harder and it is also difficult to make a quality blog while promoting products.

3. PayPerPost. There are services that allow companies to buy posts. You post about a product of the company and you get some money. Usually you post a review of a product.

4. Join a profit sharing network. For these programs, you usually just blog and the service that you use will take care of ads and you get a share of the profit.

5. Selling links on your blog. Once your blog becomes more popular, the links on your blog will increase in value. There are services out there such as http://www.text-link-ads.com/ which make it easy to find a customer for your links.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hi guys. I used to be one of those people who would search tediously to find a way to make money online. I thought I tried everything, but one day I stumbled upon http://www.makeeasymoneywithautoclickprofits.com and i accidentally clicked on one of their "make money" links in their articles. BEST ACCIDENT OF MY LIFE! I was led to a product that has forever changed my income. I was skeptical to buy it at first after trying almost everything, but I bought it and I couldn't believe that I finally found something that works! Hope this helps some of you. Good Luck.