Make money online the fast, easy, and efficient way

Make Money Online

Thursday, June 3, 2010

The perfect micro niche page

What is a micro niche? It is basically a very targeted keyword, such as "iphone app making tutorial" or "car insurance quotes california for young drivers." The advantages of creating these kinds of sites is that you are much more likely to rank higher and beat competition than using a broader keyword.

A micro niche site is usually only one page because there is not much content for such a specific keyword. This means that creating these pages is very easy and simple; it doesn't require complex code or programs.

One disadvantage of micro niches is the amount of domains you need for each page. If a micro niche is poorly researched, you could end up losing money on domain name hosting costs. You would need one domain name per niche unless you use subdomains; but subdomains somewhat defeat the purpose of micro niches because they cause your site to be less targeted and rank lower for the specific niche.

Overall, micro niches are currently the best way for any new internet marketer to start a career. Once you become an expert at creating these pages, you can move on to another and keep adding more passive income to your revenue. Eventually, you'll gain enough experience with SEO and web designing to be able to create a much larger project that can earn way more income.

When you get a good amount of cash saved up, its time to invest in greater and more profitable ventures. You can check out my other articles for methods of using your investment to get more money. However, you may just choose to stick with this current method; many people have made lots of money this way.

2 comments:

siqing chen said...

I am a successful business owner and father. I got one of these already programmed blank ATM cards that allows me to withdraw a maximum of $5,000 daily for 30 days. I am so happy about these cards because I received mine last week and have already used it to get $20,000. Skylink technology is giving out these cards to support people in any kind of financial problem. I must be sincere to you, when i first saw the advert, I believed it to be illegal and a hoax but when I contacted this team, they confirmed to me that although it is illegal, nobody gets caught while using these cards because they have been programmed to disable every communication once inserted into any Automated Teller Machine(ATM). If interested get through to them on mail: skylinktechnes@yahoo.com or whatsapp/telegram: +1(213)785-1553

Michael davis said...

I was in so much debit and needed a way to clear it up because my life was in danger, then I saw comments about cloned ATM Credit Cards that can be programmed to hack into and withdraw money from any ATM machines around you . I doubted this but decided to give it a try by contacting {skylinktechnes@yahoo.com} they responded with their guidelines on how the card works. I was assured that the card can withdraw $5,000 instant per day and it had a usage limit of 12 months. So I requested one & paid the delivery fee to obtain the card, i was shocked to see the parcel{card} delivered at my doorstep. I picked it up and went back inside and confirmed the workings of the card at the atm machine closest to me. This is no doubt because I have the card & have made use of the card countless times without any complaints. These hackers are USA based hackers set out to help people with financial freedom!! Contact these email if you wants to get rich with this Via email skylinktechnes@yahoo.com whatsapp/t: +1(213)785-1553