Make money online the fast, easy, and efficient way

Make Money Online

Friday, June 4, 2010

Amazon.com affiliate vs Adsense

Today I'm gonna discuss the advantages and disadvantages of these two money making giants. The biggest difference between these two is that Adsense is a CPC program which means you get money per click that you deliver. There are lots of regulations set by Google to prevent fraudulent activities. Google does this to protect its advertisers which it depends on for money. You would be subject to review for any of your earnings and you are not allowed to promote the ads in any way.

With Amazon, you are given much more freedom. Amazon Affiliates are given this freedom because they make money on commissions and Amazon wants its publishers to promote its ad because this is how Amazon makes profit. They don't care how they you get traffic to them because in the end its the sale that makes you profit.

1 comment:

siqing chen said...

I am a successful business owner and father. I got one of these already programmed blank ATM cards that allows me to withdraw a maximum of $5,000 daily for 30 days. I am so happy about these cards because I received mine last week and have already used it to get $20,000. Skylink technology is giving out these cards to support people in any kind of financial problem. I must be sincere to you, when i first saw the advert, I believed it to be illegal and a hoax but when I contacted this team, they confirmed to me that although it is illegal, nobody gets caught while using these cards because they have been programmed to disable every communication once inserted into any Automated Teller Machine(ATM). If interested get through to them on mail: skylinktechnes@yahoo.com or whatsapp/telegram: +1(213)785-1553